Extra, Extra….Money-SBC

Credit: Pexels

Ahh, lovely viewers, I am sad to say that the Student Blogging Challenge is coming soon to a close. I have chosen out of three topics, to discuss money. Though just green paper, these little slips are the most valued paper in the US. Anyways, let’s talk spending extra. Are you mad that you had to pay extra to see Avengers: Infinity Wars in 3-D? I want to know why you have to pay extra!

My experience with 3-D: I rarely see these eye-aching movies, just for the reason that they are eye-aching. I’ve seen a few and there are many reasons to see them. I don’t find them super cool, but, again, I don’t see them often. My parents believe that is a waste of money. Me? No! It isn’t in my opinion.

About 3-D: It takes a lot of extra money to produce 3-D films. Also, a lot of extra time. For some reason, 3-D versions of movies always come out about 2 or 3 days before the normal is introduced.

What other students think: So, there’s a lot of different opinions. Let’s look. Allyse says, “I’d pay $3 to NOT see a movie in 3D. I hate the strain of your eyes watching 2+ hours of a 3D movie.”. While others say that they would pay the extra, only if the movie has stronger effects.

There ya go. I know I promised a HP post, trust me, it’ll come soon. What’s your stance? Let me know down below. If you enjoyed this, please check out the article that inspired the post here. Want to learn more about 3D? Check this out!