Cheats and Must Have Mods For The Sims 4

By me. This is what the tumblr site looks like with websites at the top.

The Sims 4 is not only my favorite game in the world, it is also popular among a wide amount of people all across the world. That means that, to sound scientific falsely, 47 people purchase Sims 4 PER DAY. Thats 47 clueless people a day on cheats, mods, and cc. I’M HERE TO HELP THOSE 47 PEOPLE. This will be a whopping 3 paragraphs of all that good information that 47 people are currently clueless about. Let’s go go go!

CC. To start off, there are two different types of custom content. You can choose Maxis Match (the good route) and use custom content that looks exactly like EA’s clothing and genetics.  There’s also Alpha cc, which I don’t suggest because it could totally crash your game. Alpha is for those who prefer to have their Sims be a bit more realistic than the cartoon looking Sims of Sims 4. You’d enjoy Alpha if you are nostalgic for that classic Sims 3 vibe. Where do I get cc? I get all my Maxis Match custom content by searching ‘Sims 4 mm cc’ on Tumblr, Pinterest, and rarely, the stone cold internet. Tumblr provides me with blogs of those who post their favorite Maxis Match custom content.

Mods. There’s two types of mods, the ones to enhance the experience and others to adjust or cheat your way into an easier way of playing. If you don’t have MC Command Center, your game sucks, guaranteed. MC Command Center provides you with cheats, and is something you need if you’re a lazy simmer, which almost all 47 of you are.  Enhancing the experience could be things that let your sims gain hygiene via swimming. I get a majority of my mods from Modthesims.com, Tumblr, and Pinterest.

Cheats. I suggest you look it up. There is something called the forums for Simmers. It is people who play the Sims 4 giving advice and chatting with others who play the Sims 4. You can get money cheats to make your sims rich such as motherlode or rosebud. Cheats are mostly for those who don’t have MC Command Center, so again, please get this. If you enjoy building more than creating sims in CAS, you should use bb.moveobjects on. It lets you move objects in places that you normally couldn’t. Before you spend time searching for cheats, YOU NEED MC Command Center. Get it. NOW.

That’s all! I hope you use this to the best of your simmer ability. If you used any of these, Eliza Pancakes and I say hello.

4 thoughts on “Cheats and Must Have Mods For The Sims 4

• Kenna,
      So glad this post could assist you! It was my goal. MC Command Center has changed my game experience and will, hopefully, do you the same. You are so welcome!
      Love your blog,
      Lily

1. Dear Lily,
    (get ready for a total freak out fan girl-ish moment) I LOVE THE SIMS 4 SOOO MUCH LIKE I WAS PLAYING IT JUST THEN. Ok, sorry for my sudden outburst. Most of my cc is maxis match but I a bits and bobs of alpha cc. I’m looking to restart my cc file because it. is. trash. I’m really lazy so I’m looking for mods/cc files but most of them is alpha so I have to be unlazy and go on tumblr, pinterest and all those stuff. Who is your favourite simmer? (mine’s got to be lilsimsie).

Happy blogging,
    Figgy xxxxxx

p.s if you’d like to visit my blog again, here’s the link http://fengfanw618.edublogs.org/

2. Figgy,
    Fan girling is never something to be ashamed of! I adore Sims 4. Just curious for another Simmer’s POV, what is your favorite and least favorite pack? I will say, I do have a bit of Alpha hair, because I find it so hard not to hide a bit of Alpha in my game. I throw away my cc file every year or maybe 6 months sometimes. I get so lazy when cc shopping. I use simfileshare because it is in one click! I love lilsimsie, she is my favorite. I’ve been watching her from the beginning.
    Blog Until There’s Fog,
    Lily