October Student Blogging Challenge

Screenshot of Countdown by me

Woah, I haven’t been on my blog in a while! Things are changing. I no longer am a part of Ms. Mack’s wonderful Language Arts class. My current class does not participate in blogging, so I’m taking it upon myself to continue my personal blog.

My good friend Kenna and I will be continuing our blogs by taking part in the Student Blogging Challenge starting October 7th. If you are ages 8-18 this is an amazing opportunity to grow your blog. You can sign up as a class, a commenter (if you’re an adult), or just a personal student. Kenna and I won’t be doing many collaborations, we’ll just both be continuing our blogs. I do hope to do some collaborations with her in the future, though.

I’ll try to participate in as many challenges as I can, just know that with the busy schedule of a 7th grader, it’ll be hard sometimes. I’m super excited to be blogging again. If you want to join the challenge and don’t know how, feel free to comment down below. I’d be happy to try and answer questions as best as possible. Thank you!

6 thoughts on “October Student Blogging Challenge

• Lily and Kenna,

I am thrilled you are both going to continue blogging this school year! If you’d be comfortable with it, I’d love to be able to share your blogs as examples with my current 6th graders so they can see what a year of blogging could look like! I’m also following your blogs in the Reader so I can get updates!

Happy Blogging!
        Ms. Mack

• Ms. Mack,
          Thank you for the comment! Kenna and I would both be totally fine with you sharing our blogs. I’m so excited to be Blogging!
          Blog on,
          Lily

1. G’day Lily and Kenna,
    Great to see you carrying on with the October challenges even though your new class does not do blogging. You might be able to promote blogging in Grade 7 classes at your new school.

I am no longer the boss of the challenge, but the new Aussie teacher who has taken over has lots of new ideas. Hope you enjoy the choice of activities.