You aren’t alone. In fact, this is the post is in fact, the result of a brain drop. I had no idea what to do for this extra blog. So, I figure, why not help those who are in the same position as me! I bring you, “Ideas For Posts”! These are selected from my own brain and possible anonymous influences. Take a seat, sit back, and enjoy while you discover a world of creativity at your fingertips.
1. Has it recently been a Holiday? Write about what you did, where you went, or just some fun facts! I did this for Halloween and it turned out awesome!
2. So you want to be an author. Share a bit of what you’re working on! Whether it is a poem, novel, or novella, it’s good to get comfortable with sharing your work. If you are set on staying within your comfort zone…..wait, I can’t share that! It will be a post for a different time. Oops-e-daisy! Does anyone still say that?
3. I’m a handy person who loves helping others! If that is you, write a post on some tips or tricks for everyday life, school, or mainly just hacks, if you’ve read my Halloween post, that’s what I’m talking about. I would certainly read someone’s school hacks post.
4. What is going in your life? Do you want people to know that you went to see Hamilton? Or that you love sleeping and did it almost all day? I’m serious, this can be a really interesting post.
5. How to…..ok. This is similar to number 3, but I’m thinking. What if someone did a How to Draw a Mythical Creature? I’d read that. You could probably have pictures of each step. Not an artist, do you like math? Teach you friends a really cool math trick. I’ve got a few up my sleeve.
I’m sure everyone can come up with some excellent ideas that I didn’t say. If you write a post using inspiration from this blog, please let me know, or add some credit. Peace in, Lily.