Hey there! My name is Lily and I’m, quite clearly, the person behind Literally Lily. I’m in the 7th grade, and am blogging as an individual student. I like listening to music, writing, blogging, and public speaking. My favorite songs are Happier by Marshmello, Side Effects by The Chainsmokers, and Shotgun by George Ezra. My writing partner and I write everything from Fantasy to Realistic-Fiction. Obviously, here is my blog where I blog about anything and everything I’m passionate about. I haven’t done much public speaking in my time, but I have done one speech testifying the usage of the phrase No Offense.
- I’ve never been out of the country
- I really want to go to China
- I’m from California
- My favorite spot in California is Hearst Castle
- I have this weird interest in historic places with a tragic history
- My celebrity crush is Leonardo DiCaprio
- My favorite movie is Titanic
- People who have really inspired me: Mr. Harris, my recent social studies teacher, Ms. Mack, my recent LA teacher (also has a blog for her students), and my aunt
- I really like philosophy and my signature quote is “I’m dedicating myself to becoming a philosopher.”
Thanks for taking the time to get to know me!